Me my youngest son and beautiful Dunluce castle co Antrim.
Hi Scott, I believe I saw you the other day at ‘the Pool’, so here’s my feedback. 🙂
1) You do not need a menu saying ‘Blog’ (better get rid of it)
2) You need an ‘About’ page. Iit’s where:
– the blogger usually say a little something about themselves and/or the blog
– visitors usually go to learn what the blog they’re visiting is all about
– visitors leave a note concerning the blog in general (or when their comments are not post-specific), or just say ‘Hi’
3) This post (you-son-castle) needs a title
Good luck! 🙂
PS: If you set moderation ‘off’, please delete this ‘uncommently comment’ right away (of course you can copy-paste it first if you feel like to), or if you set moderation ‘on’, just never approve will do.
Thanks for the advice mate
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.